Sunday 11 September 2011

If you could go forward from this day and when you hear yourself saying to someone else or someone says to you, "I want you to tell me the truth."  Look them squarely in the eyes and say:  "Which one?"


The truth of how it has been?
The truth of how it is being?
Or the truth of how it's becoming?

Because it's a variable there. I could tell you how hard it's been, in which case I will begin to mess up NOW and future. Or I can tell you how hard it IS, in which case I'll just hold myself here longer and longer.

Or I can tell you the TRUTH of what I desire.

The TRUTH of who I really am.

The truth of where I'm going.


The Truth of my dream... 
                                                                                                                                                                                 ~Abraham-Hicks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment